Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Out of Control

So, I realized that I am a total control freak. ANDDDDD my life is totally out of control. I cant handle it. I am doing everything in my power to gain control back, but it isnt happening. I have no control over my future, present, finances, or even my own person. That control has been taken and I am pissed! I am trying to figure out who to be angry at. I am angry at myself, but those that intimately know my situation up to this weekend tell me that I cant blame me.... So I through a fork at Dave...sorry Dave. I really dont know why I did that, but I appreciate that you thought it was funny.

It wasnt funny....it was mean.

2 comments:

Allanna said...

I'm sorry that things are sucky.

But it's good that Dave loves you enough to see what's under the surface. (And I love you, too. But you know that.)

Just remember that this is a little blip on the radar, in an eternal perspective. We'll get through this. ^_^

Netty said...

Things will be okay, just hang in there and keep an eternal perspective. Through our trials we can learn and become better people. We also learn who our true friends are and who is always there for us. I love you and I am here for you. Just remeber and know that there is an other being greater than us all who knows and understands your suffering and loves you. Turning to him is the only way we can truly overcome trials and tribulations.